Saturday, April 28, 2012

Paper Weights

Continuing from the post on 'Stationary' for the 'Sustenance' Style guide, this post bases on the choice of paper 'to be used' for the 'Stationary'.

My tutor brought in the Wk12 tute and whole range guide on many different paper typess, whihc I thought was pretty awsome!

But with so many, I didn't know which one to use for what 'Stationary'. Luckly at the time, there was a classmate who suggested these paper weights to use for which 'stationary'.

*There was a also a funny thing with this tute since:



and only 6 students (including me) showed up and 1 who only bought in the requirements of that task, which was me!

For:
  • Letterhead  - 100gms-110gms
  • Business card - 200gms-240gms
  • Envelope - 70gms-100gms
Thats was really helpful, which I then moved onto 'examining' different papers. The one that caught my eye, and at first pick (first booklet of paper samples) was called 'Today's News' (in both 110gms and 220gms)  from Dalton Specialty Papers; Revive Flecks. I can't find and exampl image with the paper its self is like a nearly whole processed 'washi' paper since it has 'flecks' in it and the colour is a nice very light green, which goes well with the sustenance logo. If I had gone for a white, gosh, the logo would be a bit powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment